User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

Unofficial Code::Blocks installers for Windows x86 & x64 Janurary 2022

<< < (3/9) > >>

AndrewCot:
Updated all of the installers available with the following changes since the yesterday:

09-Aug-21 Ticket 1125 - Only show valid compilers in the Compiler Selection dialog (if you load a project with invalid compiler [YOUR ANSWER IS ALREADY THERE. SEARCH THE FORUMS!] and go to the build options). The function is CompilerFactory::SelectCompilerUI(msg).
09-Aug-21 Ticket 1126 - Add compiler validation checking when loading a project.
09-Aug-21 Potentially Ticket 1020 - Both Installer can optionally open the https://github.com/ssbssa/gdb/releases web page as a sub check box in the compiler install page under the MINGW check box. This allows the user to manually install a later GDB for MINGW that works.

The x86 installers are available now and the x86 should be available in the next hour once the build finishes.

oBFusCATed:
FYI: The licenses of most of the code is GPLv3/LGPLv3. This means that you're obliged to provide the source code used to build the binary in some form. Either as part of the installer or as separate archive or link to github repo.

AndrewCot:
As expected you did not read and follow the info supplied.

stahta01:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on August 09, 2021, 03:09:09 pm ---FYI: The licenses of most of the code is GPLv3/LGPLv3. This means that you're obliged to provide the source code used to build the binary in some form. Either as part of the installer or as separate archive or link to github repo.

--- End quote ---

Likely link https://github.com/acotty/codeblocks_sf/tree/AC-WindowsInstaller

AndrewCot:
At least one person reads the info.

There could be a up to a 2 hour lag either way with regards to a new installer upload and the changes landing in the Github repo. I usually push to github when I think a piece of work is done and my initial testing passes, which is usually more often than the updates to the installer.

I expect the next update to not occur until the next SVN change(s) make it into the trunk, unless bugs or issues are found or I spot another Windows install/setup quirk that should be fixed in order to reduce the newbies asking questions as to why the install /setup does not work (okay I know my changes will not fix 100% of the issues, but it should reduce them).

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version