Author Topic: PLS HELP  (Read 4843 times)

finsikesi64

PLS HELP
« on: July 23, 2021, 05:22:05 am »
Hey I downloaded the 64 bit version of CodeBlocks on my new Mac book air m1 and when I try to run a program it says this: It seems that this project has not been built yet.

Do you want to build it now?

Another problem I have is that when I actually run a program through terminal terminal didn't show anything for example Hello world and I had to go to my folder then into debug and find an exec file which when I clicked my program run and terminal showed Hello world.

I am a total beginner in c++ and I am coming from Python, but in general I am a beginner to programming. Pls help if you can! I am trying to start programming but I can't and I really want to start!

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
Re: PLS HELP
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2021, 06:52:55 am »

Offline cacb

• Lives here!
« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2021, 09:37:02 am »
Another problem I have is that when I actually run a program through terminal terminal didn't show anything for example Hello world and I had to go to my folder then into debug and find an exec file which when I clicked my program run and terminal showed Hello world.
This obviously means you successfully built a hello world program.
I agree with Pecan's advice.

Offline sodev

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2021, 07:39:41 pm »
Looking at the signature of that dude and the other post he made, this looks like one of the smarter spam bots?