User forums > Using Code::Blocks

How to prevent wxSmith from auto overwriting wxS("") string format back to _("")

<< < (2/3) > >>

stahta01:
Possible patch that needs tested by someone who uses wxSmith and checked by someone who knows how to patch wxSmith.

Edit: Patch is too simple to give me credit; just use sf.net to add feature request and add this as a possible patch.

Tim S.

Miguel Gimenez:
It looks good and works OK here.

BlueHazzard:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on June 05, 2021, 04:41:47 am ---Possible patch that needs tested by someone who uses wxSmith and checked by someone who knows how to patch wxSmith.

Edit: Patch is too simple to give me credit; just use sf.net to add feature request and add this as a possible patch.

Tim S.

--- End quote ---

Can you create the ticket? I will try to apply it as soon as i am at home, but in case i forget it... (we should add this... wxT() is deprecated according to the docs)
Credit to the creator!

stahta01:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on June 05, 2021, 04:22:33 pm ---
--- Quote from: stahta01 on June 05, 2021, 04:41:47 am ---Possible patch that needs tested by someone who uses wxSmith and checked by someone who knows how to patch wxSmith.

Tim S.

--- End quote ---

Can you create the ticket? I will try to apply it as soon as i am at home, but in case i forget it... (we should add this... wxT() is deprecated according to the docs)
Credit to the creator!

--- End quote ---

Replacing wxT() with wxT_2() would be better than removing it.

Tim S.

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on June 05, 2021, 06:41:44 pm ---Replacing wxT() with wxT_2() would be better than removing it.

--- End quote ---
Why? wx people have removed wxT from their code base.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version