User forums > Using Code::Blocks

[Solved]Problem with svn 12446

<< < (2/6) > >>

oBFusCATed:
Try the night build: https://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,24487.msg156369/topicseen.html please.

stahta01:

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on May 11, 2021, 05:35:34 pm ---I can't reproduce here. If I put a breakpoint in sqstd_rex_getsubexp() and follow your steps it is not reached, and there is no crash (with or without breakpoint).

My configuration is the same as yours, but I am using 32 bits.

EDIT: I've tested on Windows 7, tonight I will check on Windows 10.

--- End quote ---

I did not see the problem with win7 Home 64 bit. Built using GCC 8.1.0 and wxWidgets git master 6 to 10 days old.

Tim S.

Miguel Gimenez:
Works OK on W10 H2, wx3.1.5, everything using 64 bits, MinGW_w64 compiler (x86_64-8.1.0-release-posix-seh-rt_v6-rev0)

MortenMacFly:
...I've deleted the "out-of-bound" discussion to close the moderator report.
Once all have calm-down, start again your Q&A. And always take it easy... 8)

My 2 cents: If you build C::B yourself you should have a debug build. So if you run that (in the develXX folder), the crash handler will provide information about code lines.
However, what confuses me is that the crash seems related to sorting a UI control. Why does Squirrel kick-in at all?
And also, am I getting it right that it works on Win10 and not on Win7? Anybody here with the same crash on Wind10?

Miguel Gimenez:

--- Quote ---Am I getting it right that it works on Win10 and not on Win7?
--- End quote ---

Works for me on W10 (compiled in 32 and 64 bits) and W7 (compiled in 32 bits). I have not tested W7-64.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version