User forums > Using Code::Blocks

Adding include directory

<< < (2/3) > >>

stahta01:
Post the "build log" Do not post the "Build Messages"!

Edit: Add FAQ link https://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php/FAQ-Compiling_(errors)#Q:_How_do_I_troubleshoot_a_compiler_problem.3F

Tim S.

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on May 11, 2021, 04:48:58 pm ---Post the "build log" Do not post the "Build Messages"!

--- End quote ---
Note: Also you can "right click -> copy" instead of posting screen shots :)

Kaz:
Here is the build log. I've notced that it compiles without errors, but it's just that I can't open the header filefrom code blocks unless I write the full path. Does this mean that it's no problem apart from the inconvenience?...

-------------- Build: Debug in 10MayTest (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

g++ -Wall -fexceptions -g -I/home/kazuya/vcpkg/buildtrees/glfw3/src/3.3.3-47325b0495.clean/deps/ -c /home/kazuya/Documents/10MayTest/main.cpp -o obj/Debug/main.o
g++ -L/home/kazuya/vcpkg/buildtrees/glfw3/src/3.3.3-47325b0495.clean/deps/ -o bin/Debug/10MayTest obj/Debug/main.o   
Output file is bin/Debug/10MayTest with size 91.13 KB
Process terminated with status 0 (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))
0 error(s), 0 warning(s) (0 minute(s), 0 second(s))

gd_on:
If you simply right click on the line containing #include "glad/gl.h", you should see a popup with open 'glad/gl.h'

Kaz:

--- Quote ---If you simply right click on the line containing #include "glad/gl.h", you should see a popup with open 'glad/gl.h'
--- End quote ---

Somehow it doesn't work, to repeat myself, unless I type with the full path.
However, now I've realised that this might be just slight inconvenience with no serious consequences, so I'd like to leave this for now.

Thank you very much for the answers, though.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version