Author Topic: Hello our new forum!  (Read 14196 times)

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
    • Code::Blocks IDE
Re: Hello our new forum!
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2021, 04:15:26 pm »
It seems the current theme has some minor, annoying though, issues.
I will revert the forums to the old theme while we investigate our options/alternatives.

As for the guests counter, it is true, it's a 0-or-1 because of the recorded IP (it's always the same internal IP for guests). We will fix this issue first, and then worry about the theme...

Thanks for the feedback everyone!
Be patient!
This bug will be fixed soon...

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #16 on: March 25, 2021, 10:34:26 am »
As you probably noted already, we switched to the default theme we all know and love ;)
The IP/guest-counter thing has also been fixed.
Be patient!

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #17 on: March 25, 2021, 10:51:23 am »
As you probably noted already, we switched to the default theme we all know and love ;)
I know, from time to time a update is needed, but god... i love this compact theme, with all buttons where i know them ;)

Generally, wouldn't it be possible to use a theme switch in the user settings? i have seen some mod on the simplemachines mod directory.

Offline mandrav

• Project Leader
  • Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2021, 10:56:55 am »
Generally, wouldn't it be possible to use a theme switch in the user settings? i have seen some mod on the simplemachines mod directory.

This is a built-in feature, go to "Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout" and the first option there allows you to select your theme from the installed ones.
Be patient!

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2021, 01:44:09 pm »
Was this there also before?
Nice!

Offline PB

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2021, 09:17:36 pm »
I registered on this forum on March 20, successfully logged in but never posted.

Today, when tried to log in, the forum told me that user PB does not exist. I could successfully register again using the same nick and e-mail. Quite odd.

But importantly, it seems that the registration check needs to be updated, it refused "2022" when asked for the next year, I had to go with "2021".

« Last Edit: April 19, 2021, 09:19:20 pm by PB »

Online Commaster

• Almost regular
« Reply #21 on: April 20, 2021, 04:10:01 am »
Today, when tried to log in, the forum told me that user PB does not exist. I could successfully register again using the same nick and e-mail. Quite odd.

user with zero posts, strange user names or an origin within IP address ranges known for spamming might be deleted by accident. We are really sorry, if this happens.

And in the News: ticker above:
Accounts with zero posts and zero activity during the last months will be deleted periodically to fight SPAM!