User forums > Help

Crash with last nighlty build

(1/4) > >>

Elena:
Hi,
I was editing a source. This never happened before. At some point the editor got unresponsive, the mouse wheel stopped working, I could still move the cursor, the editor had some hiccups and at the end CB froze. It took a while before the Windows crash requester opened though (1 minute or so). I've attached the output of the event logger.
Using latest nightly build, on Windows7 x64 ultimate.
Please let me know if I must provide more info.
Thanks.

Miguel Gimenez:
A 0xc0000005 exception indicates an access violation, probably the program is dereferencing a null pointer.

If this happens often you can try executing C::B via GDB.

Elena:
Thanks, unfortunately this happened for the first time since I downloaded the nightly build about 10 days ago, it is therefore a too rare occurrence to motivate running cb from gdb on a stable basis...

Elena:
Hi, the same crash happened again! After having pasted a text block of about 10 lines within a same source in the editor, cb froze. I stress that the window crash dialog showed up even this time after about two minutes since the freeze. And now that I think well of it, even the last time it happened I had just pasted some code within the same source, with the keys combination, not with the menu Paste.
The crash log seems the same.
Exception code c0000005
Module: wxmsw313u_gcc_cb.dll
Exception offset: 0000000000224a22
Hope this can help... please investigate, thanks. There was no other programs running in background.

Badekonzentrat:
Hi,
any news about that issue?
I still have the same crashes with the 14 December 2021 build (12579) .

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version