User forums > Help

Is there a problem on forums?

<< < (2/6) > >>

New Pagodi:
I also can't read the forum.  If I clear the site data and log in again, I can load maybe 1 page before I get nothing but database error messages.

ollydbg:
I see some icon issue:

Do you guys have your own forum icon?
I see most of the forum users have a "Question mark icon". For example, in this thread,  New Pagodi, gd_on, BlueHazzard and Miguel Gimenez's icon are all question marks.
I can see my own icon shown correctly.

gd_on:
I have no avatar set (no icons) . But some other users have the same configuration and forums work for them. More, if you see a question mark you see the forums with the new look? For me, that was the case last week during 3 or 4 days but now i see them with the old look. But this is not the real problem even if i don't see in my profile if i can change that. As told before the only way i found to communicate with forums is through mobile data on my phone... it's realy tedious!

Commaster:
Could you hook your PC to the mobile data and open the forum like that? I suspect your ISP might be doing something...

In an ideal situation you could compare the network requests and the received page contents via your ISP and your mobile data.

gd_on:
Yes, I'm able to connect to the C::B forums through mobile data of my phone. But I have to do that from an other PC because my main one is a desktop without bluetooth !
On that other PC, a laptop, I have to connect it to my phone via bluetooth, declare my phone to share the internet connection via mobile data.
OK ... but it's also tedious, and apparently I'm not alone with this problem : New Pagody seems to have the same problem. And of course, only guys able to connect to forums can tell you that they have a problem ! Sometimes, it seems to work, but in the "best" case, after filling a new post, you obtain this Database Error when clicking on the "post" button ! very frustrating !

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version