User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

Hello our new forum!

<< < (4/5) > >>

mandrav:
It seems the current theme has some minor, annoying though, issues.
I will revert the forums to the old theme while we investigate our options/alternatives.

As for the guests counter, it is true, it's a 0-or-1 because of the recorded IP (it's always the same internal IP for guests). We will fix this issue first, and then worry about the theme...

Thanks for the feedback everyone!

mandrav:
As you probably noted already, we switched to the default theme we all know and love ;)
The IP/guest-counter thing has also been fixed.

BlueHazzard:

--- Quote from: mandrav on March 25, 2021, 10:34:26 am ---As you probably noted already, we switched to the default theme we all know and love ;)

--- End quote ---
I know, from time to time a update is needed, but god... i love this compact theme, with all buttons where i know them ;)

Generally, wouldn't it be possible to use a theme switch in the user settings? i have seen some mod on the simplemachines mod directory.

mandrav:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on March 25, 2021, 10:51:23 am ---Generally, wouldn't it be possible to use a theme switch in the user settings? i have seen some mod on the simplemachines mod directory.

--- End quote ---

This is a built-in feature, go to "Profile->Modify Profile->Look and Layout" and the first option there allows you to select your theme from the installed ones.

BlueHazzard:
Was this there also before?
Nice!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version