Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

Code completion using LSP and clangd

<< < (87/89) > >>

Pecan:

--- Quote from: ollydbg on May 12, 2024, 03:47:22 pm ---When debugging, the current PC (program counter) marker is covered by the clangd_client marker.

--- End quote ---

Fixed HEAD 13520
The clangd warning/error margin markers are remove when the debugger starts up.

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: Pecan on May 13, 2024, 08:57:11 pm ---
--- Quote from: ollydbg on May 12, 2024, 03:47:22 pm ---When debugging, the current PC (program counter) marker is covered by the clangd_client marker.

--- End quote ---

Fixed HEAD 13520

--- End quote ---

Hi, pecan, thanks for the fix.
When I'm not debugging, I try to set some breakpoints, and I see the clangd's marker still covers the breakpoint's marker.
So, I think we still need to find a way to show both of the above mentioned markers.

EDIT:
Maybe, make the clangd_client's marker a big smaller?

blauzahn:
@Pecan: Thank you.

@ollydbg: Maybe it is bit of motivation to change the code for good, so that clangd does not show markers anymore -- at least if it is your own code you are free to change. The smaller a marker is, the harder it is to hit it with the mouse. Alternatively one might consider toggling the markers somehow.

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: blauzahn on May 14, 2024, 07:09:21 am ---@Pecan: Thank you.

@ollydbg: Maybe it is bit of motivation to change the code for good, so that clangd does not show markers anymore -- at least if it is your own code you are free to change. The smaller a marker is, the harder it is to hit it with the mouse. Alternatively one might consider toggling the markers somehow.

--- End quote ---

Maybe a combination marker for the "breakpoint" and "clangd_client".  ;)

Pecan:

--- Quote from: ollydbg on May 14, 2024, 02:40:07 am ---
--- Quote from: Pecan on May 13, 2024, 08:57:11 pm ---

--- End quote ---

Fixed HEAD 13520

--- End quote ---

Hi, pecan, thanks for the fix.
When I'm not debugging, I try to set some breakpoints, and I see the clangd's marker still covers the breakpoint's marker.
So, I think we still need to find a way to show both of the above mentioned markers.

EDIT:
Maybe, make the clangd_client's marker a big smaller?

--- End quote ---

I can change it to a small right pointing arrow that fits inside any other marker, or I can code an option to turn off all clangd_client marker.

Which is preferred ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version