Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

Code completion using LSP and clangd

<< < (38/85) > >>

Pecan:

--- Quote from: ollydbg on September 28, 2022, 07:39:59 am ---I'm using the C::B svn rev12908, and the latest clangd_client plugin rev78, but I see the issue "popup(tooltip) window shown on top of every application" still happens.  :(

--- End quote ---

Do you mean the popup when you hover over a function name or function parameters ?

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: Pecan on September 29, 2022, 12:36:37 am ---
--- Quote from: ollydbg on September 28, 2022, 07:39:59 am ---I'm using the C::B svn rev12908, and the latest clangd_client plugin rev78, but I see the issue "popup(tooltip) window shown on top of every application" still happens.  :(

--- End quote ---

Do you mean the popup when you hover over a function name or function parameters ?

--- End quote ---

yes

sent from my phone

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: Pecan on September 28, 2022, 04:52:16 pm ---
--- Quote from: ollydbg on September 28, 2022, 07:56:53 am ---I see another issus is that not the full tooltip window is shown, see the image shot as attachment.

I see only a very small portion of the tooltip window is shown, and the right side of the window is hidden.

--- End quote ---

This is not a clangd_client problem. Only ccManager has control  over the popup(s) appearances.
Change Settings/Editor/OtherEditorSettings(tab)/Technology:(choice list) to Direct write.

--- End quote ---

This does not solve the issue.

The issue happens in both options, whether it is the Direct2D or the default option.

Pecan:

--- Quote from: ollydbg on September 29, 2022, 04:24:22 am ---
--- Quote from: ollydbg on September 28, 2022, 07:56:53 am ---I see another issus is that not the full tooltip window is shown, see the image shot as attachment.

I see only a very small portion of the tooltip window is shown, and the right side of the window is hidden.

--- End quote ---

This is not a clangd_client problem. Only ccManager has control  over the popup(s) appearances.
Change Settings/Editor/OtherEditorSettings(tab)/Technology:(choice list) to Direct write.

--- End quote ---

The issue happens in both options, whether it is the Direct2D or the default option.

--- End quote ---

I'll enter the problem into the clangd_client ticket system and investigate.

Thanks for reporting.

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: Pecan on September 29, 2022, 07:06:29 am ---
--- Quote from: ollydbg on September 29, 2022, 04:24:22 am ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

I'll enter the problem into the clangd_client ticket system and investigate.

Thanks for reporting.

--- End quote ---
Thanks.

I disabled the clangd_client, and re-enabled the old CC plugin, and I don't see this issue in old CC plugin.

So, my guess it is caused by the clangd_client code.

EDIT:

Maybe, the wrong CCCallTip

--- Code: ---        /** Structure representing an individual calltip with an optional highlighted range */
        struct CCCallTip
--- End code ---
is returned from the clangd_client plugin?

EDIT2, this is the code to fill the m_SignatureTokens, which is the collection of CCCallTip.

--- Code: ---    // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    // SignatureHelp event
    // ----------------------------------------------------------------------------
    else if ( evtString.StartsWith("textDocument/signatureHelp"))
    {
        Parser* pParser = (Parser*)GetParseManager()->GetParserByProject(pProject);
        pParser->OnLSP_SignatureHelpResponse(event, m_SignatureTokens, m_HoverLastPosition);
    }

--- End code ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version