Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

BrowseTracker dialog is not closing

<< < (3/5) > >>

darmar:
Thank you for taking your time to investigate this issue. I guess there aren't many users who try to compile and use C::B with the latest wxWidgets on Linux. There are no C::B project files for wx3.1.* too. If you can't reproduce this problem, then, perhaps, is better to wait. I can live with the 'temporal' solution I described.

--- Quote ---What keys or sequence of keys do you use?
--- End quote ---

I use default  key combination: Alt+Left or Alt+Right. And after that, the dialog remains opened.

Pecan:

--- Quote from: darmar on December 29, 2020, 01:35:04 pm ---
--- Quote ---What keys or sequence of keys do you use?
--- End quote ---

I use default  key combination: Alt+Left or Alt+Right. And after that, the dialog remains opened.

--- End quote ---

Until I can find a fix, you can also use Ctrl-tab to switch between editors. The key combination is built in (hard coded) already.

Pecan:
I'm finding this problem in more than just the dialog in Browsetracker.

One time out of 10, some CB dialogs like find-in-files appear with no focus. Even the esc key won't dismiss them. the dialog is disabled until I move the mouse into the dialog, it then works as expected.

Is anyone else experiencing this problem?

oBFusCATed:
Yes, I think I see this on some small dialogs with wx+gtk2. The dialogs are disabled until I move the mouse outside and back inside the dialog.

Pecan:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on January 01, 2021, 03:06:06 am ---Yes, I think I see this on some small dialogs with wx+gtk2. The dialogs are disabled until I move the mouse outside and back inside the dialog.

--- End quote ---

Thanks, I'll start tracking this down.
I'd appreciate any suggestions from anyone about where to start looking.

Please tell me what OS,  wxWidgets and CB version you're running.
Also, for those not experiencing the problem, please tell us the same so we can narrow the field.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version