Author Topic: Want to build now? Keeps popping  (Read 3418 times)

Rama

Want to build now? Keeps popping
« on: September 13, 2020, 09:53:43 pm »
Im trying to install codeblocks and when i try to compile a toy program that says hello world, it just keeps popping that message and cant make it run, if i click "No" it shows the console but without the hello world. I touched some things in the toolchain executables so ill add a screenshot of that, just in case.

Build log:

-------------- Build: Debug in test (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

Linking stage skipped (build target has no object files to link)
Nothing to be done (all items are up-to-date).

-------------- Run: Debug in test (compiler: GNU GCC Compiler)---------------

Checking for existence: C:\Users\RAMI\Desktop\test\bin\Debug\test.exe
Set variable: PATH=.;D:\Programacion\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin;D:\Programacion\CodeBlocks\MinGW;D:\Programacion\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin\bin;D:\MinGW\bin;D:\MinGW;D:\MinGW\bin\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\CodeBlocks\MinGW\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer\ChromaBroadcast\bin;C:\Program Files\Razer\ChromaBroadcast\bin;C:\Program Files (x86)\Razer Chroma SDK\bin;C:\Program Files\Razer Chroma SDK\bin;C:\ProgramData\Oracle\Java\javapath;C:\Windows\System32;C:\Windows;C:\Windows\System32\wbem;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0;C:\Program Files (x86)\AMD\ATI.ACE\Core-Static;C:\Users\RAMI\AppData\Local\Microsoft\WindowsApps;C:\Program Files (x86)\NVIDIA Corporation\PhysX\Common;C:\Windows\System32\OpenSSH;C:\Program Files (x86)\ZeroTier\One;C:\Program Files\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA NvDLISR;C:\Users\RAMI\AppData\Local\Programs\Microsoft VS Code\bin
Executing: "D:\Programacion\CodeBlocks/cb_console_runner.exe" "C:\Users\RAMI\Desktop\test\bin\Debug\test.exe"  (in C:\Users\RAMI\Desktop\test\.)

Online stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
Re: Want to build now? Keeps popping
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2020, 11:11:26 pm »
Do an full rebuild and see if the problem goes away.

If not post a full rebuild log in code tags as instructed by this link
http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=FAQ-Compiling_(general)#Q:_How_do_I_report_a_compilation_problem_on_the_forums.3F

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Online stahta01

• Lives here!
    • My Best Post
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2020, 11:13:40 pm »
Please do not try to use multiple copies of MinGW GCC with all of them in the path at the same time!!!

Tim S.
C Programmer working to learn more about C++ and Git.
On Windows 7 64 bit and Windows 10 64 bit.
--
When in doubt, read the CB WiKi FAQ. http://wiki.codeblocks.org

Offline windowsmaniac

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2020, 02:07:34 pm »
Hi Rama,

is there any update on your issue?

Emma