User forums > Help

FLUID and mouse selection

<< < (3/4) > >>

Pecan:
Are you running a clip board (cut/paste) handler in the background?

Would you disable the plugins one at a time to see if disabling one solves the problem.

Would you list for us, the plugins you are running so we can try to create an environment like yours to test with.

BlueHazzard:
For me normal environment, all plugins enabled (not so recent) trunk build, windows 10

nenin:

--- Quote from: Pecan on June 02, 2020, 08:04:15 pm ---Are you running a clip board (cut/paste) handler in the background?

Would you disable the plugins one at a time to see if disabling one solves the problem.

Would you list for us, the plugins you are running so we can try to create an environment like yours to test with.

--- End quote ---
I dont have any clipboard handler installed. I have Keepass installed, but it was not running when I observe issues.
I only switched off MouseSap after your post. So all other is active. I didnot install any additional. See.attach.

Pecan:
I cannot recreate this problem with current head (12166) with all plugins enabled. Windows 10. Sorry that I won't be able to help.

AndrewCot:
One of my friends is having this issue with the SVN 12516 on Ubuntu 20.04.

I have been able to reproduce it (same process as bluehazzard post #5) on the following systems with the SVN 12529 trunk code locally built Code::Blocks:
1) Windows 10 with Notepad++ as the other editor
2) Xubuntu 20.04 with Mousepad as the other editor

I have no third party clipboard handlers installed on either OS.

Any ideas on where in the code I should start to look for the bug to help out? Even a keyword to search for at would be helpful or a directory to look at etc.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version