User forums > Using Code::Blocks

post-build commands

<< < (2/2)

Eric Burnett:
Haha alright. I will wait until after that comes out before I try to fix this any more. For now I have setup two tools to do it instead, so its not critical.

Keep up the good work!

EricBurnett:
This has been puzzling me with its lack of...well...anything, so I thought I would take a look at how it works for myself. I grabbed and compiled a copy of Codeblocks from the cvs, then started digging into it. But I am stuck on one thing...DirectCommands::GetPreBuildCommands takes a ProjectBuildTarget as its parameter, then calls target->GetCommandsBeforeBuild() on it. But when looking at the definition of ProjectBuildTarget, I can't find the GetCommandsBeforeBuild() function definition, and I can't see where a child class is being constructed that defines it :oops:. Care to point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

mandrav:

--- Quote ---Care to point me in the right direction?
--- End quote ---

Sure thing:
ProjectBuildTarget is-a CompileTargetBase (compiletargetbase.h) which is-a CompileOptionsBase (compileoptionsbase.h).

Yiannis.

EricBurnett:
Thanks. For the moment I've been sidetracked into hunting bugs in the debugger, but when it is working to my satisfaction I will work on this again  8)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version