Author Topic: Codeblocks fonts look unusual & blurry  (Read 3745 times)

Offline FahimH

• Single posting newcomer
Codeblocks fonts look unusual & blurry
« on: February 06, 2021, 07:26:34 pm »
I have been using codeblocks for years, and I really like to code on it. Today I have figured the fonts look somewhat different(fuzzy) than they do usually. I reinstalled the application, but the issue still persisted. Is there a way to get codeblocks to default mode? Thanks!

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: Codeblocks fonts look unusual & blurry
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2021, 10:15:35 pm »
Operating system?

Offline FahimH

• Single posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: February 07, 2021, 08:23:59 am »
Windows 10. I don't think it got anything to do with OS. It worked fine all the time until I faced this last day. I couldn't find any viable solution to this problem on internet.

Offline sodev

• Regular
« Reply #3 on: February 07, 2021, 01:03:17 pm »
The font does not look blurry to me but for me it looks like that is not a monospaced font. This is kind of unusual and might be caused by the actual font beeing gone so that a replacement font got selected. Check your editor settings if you have a valid font selected.

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2021, 07:16:46 am »
The font does not look blurry to me but for me it looks like that is not a monospaced font. This is kind of unusual and might be caused by the actual font beeing gone so that a replacement font got selected. Check your editor settings if you have a valid font selected.

It looks sharp to me also, but you might want to right check on the executable, choose properties, choose 'High DPI settings" and test different choices of 'High DPI override'

I've had to change this to 'Application' a number of times.