Author Topic: I found an interesting thing, ‘$(NOW_L)’ in the script are not real-time  (Read 4393 times)

Offline Chun Jiu

• Multiple posting newcomer
  • My Girlfriend
    • EasilyGCC
This is an interesting feature and very useful to me. But don't know if it is a bug, or was it designed this way?

When I enter the script I designed in the debugger settings, it will be executed every time when it is modified, so the dialog box in the script will pop up annoyingly.

Then I use the 'NOW_L' macro to get the current time and store it in the root table, and then judge the time difference between the two executions when entering the script, which effectively helps me avoid annoying pop-ups.

However, I found that when editing the script in the debugger settings, the time obtained by now_l is always fixed and will not change.

But when C::B calls debugger, this script always gets the correct time.

So, I wonder if this feature will be changed in the future C::B version?

If this feature is changed, the script I designed now will not operate correctly in the future.
I love my girlfriend like c++!    :-)

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1feNwU
easilygcc is a gmail's email.

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
However, I found that when editing the script in the debugger settings, the time obtained by now_l is always fixed and will not change.
What fixed time is it?
Or how can i reproduce it?
do you have an example script?

Offline Chun Jiu

• Multiple posting newcomer
  • My Girlfriend
    • EasilyGCC
What fixed time is it?
Or how can i reproduce it?
do you have an example script?

In script console,:

ShowMessage(ReplaceMacros(_T("$(NOW_L)")));

or, in any project:

[[ ShowMessage(ReplaceMacros(_T("$(NOW_L)")));  ]]

===========================================

In the script console, the time is the same every time, so it is fixed.

But placed in the debug settings of the project, each time it is debugged, its time is up to date.
I love my girlfriend like c++!    :-)

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1feNwU
easilygcc is a gmail's email.