Author Topic: 20.03mingw - debug window appears when changing font size  (Read 4577 times)

Offline whoever2

• Single posting newcomer
20.03mingw - debug window appears when changing font size
« on: April 26, 2020, 08:04:07 am »
Tried to increase the editor/coding font size to make the code easier readable for me. Found the option after some searching and change the font size to 14. NO OTHER CHANGE, I left the font the same. After confirming the new font size a debug window appeared. I think I pressed ignore or so... and then I tried to restart the application. But when the application freshly-started up the debug window again appeared and the application crashed.

Offline Chun Jiu

• Multiple posting newcomer
  • My Girlfriend
    • EasilyGCC
Re: 20.03mingw - debug window appears when changing font size
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2020, 08:39:47 am »
Tried to increase the editor/coding font size to make the code easier readable for me. Found the option after some searching and change the font size to 14. NO OTHER CHANGE, I left the font the same. After confirming the new font size a debug window appeared. I think I pressed ignore or so... and then I tried to restart the application. But when the application freshly-started up the debug window again appeared and the application crashed.

I think you should describe your usage environment in more detail, such as what OS and version, and what type of project ...
I love my girlfriend like c++!    :-)

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1feNwU
easilygcc is a gmail's email.

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: 20.03mingw - debug window appears when changing font size
« Reply #2 on: April 26, 2020, 11:30:02 am »
I think this is a known bug in wxWidgets. I hope some other dev can help you more here...