User forums > Nightly builds

The 26 April 2020 build (12072) is out.

<< < (2/4) > >>

eckard_klotz:
Hello Miguel Gimenez

Even I seem to be able to build Code::Blocks now with your patch, I'm not able to activate the symbol-browser.

* The plug-in list contains no symbol-browser, since it is part of the code-completion plug-in as far as I understand it.
* The activation in the code-completion dialogue of the editor settings is not changeable.
* The activation in the menu "View" still tells me that the symbol-browser was activated for wx3.x builds.I tried to find the answer in the discussion you provided with your link. But to be honest especially the "clarification" of how to activate the symbol-browser is definitely confusing me.
(OK, may be a problem between my ears.)

I'm using the latest svn content from Code::Blocks (12073) together with your patch with wxWidgets 3.1.3 on Windows 10 with MinGW 8.1.0 64 bit

Stay or become again well and healthy,
                                                       Eckard.

Miguel Gimenez:
There is another user (AZ) in that thread who had a problem similar to yours, he solved it with a full rebuild.

Do you see SVN12073 in the splash screen or About box?

May be the execution of "svn patch file.patch" failed?

eckard_klotz:
Hello Miguel Gimenez

--- Quote ---May be the execution of "svn patch file.patch" failed?
--- End quote ---

* Finaly that was the reason.
* This was the first time that I applied a patch to a SVN work-copy with tortoise. And so I missed the Window with the file-list I had to use to apply all changes.
How ever, after the successful apply of the patch the normal build of the code-completion plug-in was enough to make it run.

The last time, I was able to build Code::Blocks with an active symbol-browser, was one and a half year ago with wxWidgets 2.8. And now I have a version with the newest code and the newest wxWidgets 3.1.3.

Thank you very much for your effort and support.

Stay or become again well and healthy,
                                                       Eckard.

huycan:
There's a bug in this release... But I am confused as to where to report it... in this thread/forum or in SF (opening a ticket)?? Or both? Anyway, here is the SF ticket:
https://sourceforge.net/p/codeblocks/tickets/963/

stahta01:

--- Quote from: huycan on May 06, 2020, 01:56:20 am ---There's a bug in this release... But I am confused as to where to report it... in this thread/forum or in SF (opening a ticket)?? Or both? Anyway, here is the SF ticket:
https://sourceforge.net/p/codeblocks/tickets/963/

--- End quote ---

No bug.

You need to disable a plugin. I think tidycmt as in tidy comment is its name.
And, also disable ?header fixup? plugin

Tim S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version