Author Topic: Code Blocks shows only a blank grey screen  (Read 8066 times)

Offline Blensidi

• Single posting newcomer
Code Blocks shows only a blank grey screen
« on: March 29, 2020, 08:56:42 pm »
Hello,

it's been along time ago but I only came now in mind to post a thread about my problem.

So I somehow managed to get this "blank screen" on my Code Blocks editing software (look into attachments "codeblocks error.png")

I only remember that I pressed something that I haven't had any clue of and now it always looks like that.

As far as I remember I already tried to reinstall Codeblocks and even then it didn't help.

I am very unfimiliar with the editing software aswell as programming so don't be surprised if you try to explain me something that I might not fully understand.

Thank you in advance for reading.
I would be also glad to hear any possible solutions.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Code Blocks shows only a blank grey screen
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2020, 09:03:07 pm »
Most probably you don't have any opened file.
There is the management panel on the left. In it you can find a left arrow. Press it until you see the "Projects" tab.
Select it there you'll find your project and you can open some files (if the your project has any of course).
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline Blensidi

• Single posting newcomer
Re: Code Blocks shows only a blank grey screen
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2020, 09:39:06 pm »
Most probably you don't have any opened file.
There is the management panel on the left. In it you can find a left arrow. Press it until you see the "Projects" tab.
Select it there you'll find your project and you can open some files (if the your project has any of course).
Wow man thanks, you are a live saver!