User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

TDM-Gcc is discontinued

<< < (3/10) > >>

gd_on:
Oups ! Some work to do... Need some time.
More, simplu opening and closing the workspace "Properties" is sufficient to create the problem.

PS :
could it be my wxWidgets generation ? I use a .bat file containing, until now :

mingw32-make -f makefile.gcc USE_XRC=1 SHARED=1 MONOLITHIC=1 BUILD=release UNICODE=1 USE_OPENGL=1 DEBUG_LEVEL=0 VENDOR=cb_64 CXXFLAGS="-fpermissive -fno-keep-inline-dllexport -std=gnu++11 -Wno-deprecated-declarations" LDFLAGS="-Wl,--allow-multiple-definition"

gd_on:
With this TDM 9.2 version :
I compiled a debug version of wxWidgets 3.1.4
I compiled a debug version of C::B without contrib plugins.
I copied the wxwidgets dll directly in devel folder and launched this new codeblocks.exe directly in this folder.
I have been able to load a workspace, to open and close a "Property..." window without problems.
So, ... the problem I met before comes probably from one of the contrib plugins.
Need some more work to try to identify which one ...

gd_on:
I disabled all plugins the re-enabled them one by one. Apparently, the problem is within lib_finder.

killerbot:
such cool news, I will give it a try ASAP, to try to build CB also with this toolchain, because maybe, just maybe, it might be interesting to bundle this one in our release ....

I probably will build this weekend, so let's hope that already the work of gd_on paves the road ;-)

TDragon:
Personally I think you should go back to TDM-GCC 4.7.1, that's the last release that didn't bloat C++ code horrifically. ;) But I'll keep rolling newer GCC releases when I can, and maybe the upstream maintainers will find some time to pay a little love to the libstdc++ import cruft that's been happening.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version