Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

Got an error that not been able to track down - cbTReeView in RTTI table

<< < (2/2)

jimbo:
Just this very second sort out my error. Obviously some hangover from a previous compile - went through and rebuilt everything from scratch as the problem went away. Annoying, as thought I had already done that.

I was getting a toolbar error as well when I first worked on this (year or so ago), cannot remember the exact cause - need to check my code.

BlueHazzard:
I use this patch to compile it with wx31_64
There seems to be a problem with the resource loading from  zip files.
I have to investigate future...

BlueHazzard:
With this patch i can run the plugin without errors. I am not able to test it with hardware until thursday, but i think it should work....

I wonder what wxWidgets changed with the filesystem handling, that this slash is not needed....

BlueHazzard:
I can confirm, that with the latest patch the plugin works as expected, tested with STM32 Arm controller

jimbo:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on November 29, 2019, 07:59:04 pm ---I can confirm, that with the latest patch the plugin works as expected, tested with STM32 Arm controller

--- End quote ---

Great stuff. Only looking at this in my spare time, so a bit slow to get things done, but have sent another PR and have a few others incoming which just do some non-functional code tidying, prior to some real work!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version