User forums > Nightly builds

The 17 November 2019 build (11918) is out.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Khram:
Thank You! Really it got better. In the ver.11918 is clearly an old bug disappears when typing the next word. Previously, in ver.11890, updating the entire source code was required.

oBFusCATed:
@BlueHazzard: In firefox spell checking (for English) happens after pressing space or other word separating characters. I don't think it is expected to mark the word as misspelled if the user is still typing it. I think it will be (mildly) annoying.

killerbot:

--- Quote from: Xaviou on November 17, 2019, 08:51:45 pm ---Hi.

--- Quote from: killerbot on November 17, 2019, 08:27:03 pm ---A link to the unicode windows wxWidget dll(s) for Code::Blocks : https://sourceforge.net/projects/codeblocks/files/Binaries/Nightlies/Prerequisites/wxmsw31u_gcc_cb_wx313_2D_gcc810-mingw64.7z.7z

--- End quote ---
There is one useless extra ".7z" in the archive name.

Regards
Xav'

--- End quote ---

I know, but it got uploaded like that, will re upload it and then adjust the url

Xaviou:
Hi

OS X version of this rev can be downloaded from my Google Drive.

Debian Stretch and Buster (32 and 64 bits) can be installed from my repo.

Regards
Xav'

dkulp:

--- Quote from: Xaviou on November 18, 2019, 09:57:29 pm ---OS X version of this rev can be downloaded from my Google Drive.

--- End quote ---

Are there any docs on how to build the OSX version and get an actual runnable build out of it?   The ONLY thing I need codeblocks for is wxSmith, but wxSmith is not usable at all in any of the nightly builds on OSX (just get black screens instead of the panels displayed) and I'd like to try and fix it (likely just a double buffer issue) but I really cannot figure out how to build things and have it work.    :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version