User forums > Nightly builds

The 01 November 2019 build (11890) is out.

<< < (2/5) > >>

Khram:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on November 02, 2019, 11:51:17 pm ---
--- Quote ---When typing a new word, previous mistakes occur. The re-check the spelling of these errors are corrected.
--- End quote ---
Sorry, bu i do not understand this. Does it work or not? If not, can you give an exact description what does not work? If it works all is ok :)

--- End quote ---

Ok, thanks. I repeat. While typing a new word - does not work, and after, or, when working with old ready-made text - everything is fine. The general conclusion to the second day - it is already possible to work with some difficulties ...

Frank_CB:
Hello,

Have built wx313 libraries on a Windows 10 64-bit platform. Have installed nightly version 11890 using wx313. Have built Release and Debug versions of SVN 11901.

Have successfully compiled and executed wxWidgets samples Calendar and Splash with MSVS2019 Community,with both wx311 and wx313 (both inside and outside the IDE). I have successfully built and executed these samples with previous versions of C::B using the wx311 libraries. After apparently successfully building/rebuilding the samples with either the nightly version or the SVN versions of C::B, using the wx313 libraries, I'm now encountering error status -1073741819 failures when running from within C::B's IDE. No errors, nor any output, is shown when executing the samples outside of C::B's IDE.

Anyone else experiencing similar results or has any suggestions on how to fix the problem? It's not apparent to me whether this is wxWidget's or Code::Block's issue.

Regards

stahta01:
Frank_CB: -1073741819 = c0000005

--- Quote ---Exception code c0000005 is the code for an access violation.
--- End quote ---

Tim S.

Frank_CB:
@Stahta01:

Thanks for your response and comment.  My programming calculator verified your result.  It never dawned on me to change the error code to hexidecimal. Your reference to that value being equivalent to 'Access Violations' is good info. Is that information publicly available from Codeblocks, or is it your own?

Regards

stahta01:

--- Quote from: Frank_CB on November 16, 2019, 10:05:36 pm ---@Stahta01:

Thanks for your response and comment.  My programming calculator verified your result.  It never dawned on me to change the error code to hexidecimal. Your reference to that value being equivalent to 'Access Violations' is good info. Is that information publicly available from Codeblocks, or is it your own?

Regards

--- End quote ---

I use the Windows built in Calc to change it to Hex and then I google the HEX value without any leading Fs.

Edit: I likely add error code to the hex value.

Tim S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version