To be clear what I do is:
1. Open the workspace
2. Set the plugin project as active
3. Select Build -> Run or Debug -> Start

Do these work for you?

osdt:
Yes it does, flawlessly.

oBFusCATed:
What version of C::B are you using to open the workspace?

osdt:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on September 30, 2019, 01:18:48 am ---What version of C::B are you using to open the workspace?

--- End quote ---

I've used svn #11825, slightly modified for my personal usecase.

To check if current trunk (#11866) works, I did simply run "./output30/run.sh CodeBlocks_wx30-unix.workspace", set 'AutoVersioning' as the active project, hit run and/or debug. It works as expected. The debug-log below shows #11866 (./output30) debugging #11866 (./devel30):

--- Code: ---Active debugger config: GDB/CDB debugger:Default
Building to ensure sources are up-to-date
Selecting target:
Adding source dir: /share/daten/c/osdt/codeblocks/gitsvn/src/plugins/contrib/AutoVersioning/
Adding source dir: /share/daten/c/osdt/codeblocks/gitsvn/src/plugins/contrib/AutoVersioning/
Adding file: ../../../devel30/codeblocks
Changing directory to: /share/daten/c/osdt/codeblocks/gitsvn/src/plugins/contrib/AutoVersioning/.
Set variable: LD_LIBRARY_PATH=.:/share/daten/c/osdt/codeblocks/gitsvn/src/devel30:/usr/lib/x86_64-linux-gnu:/share/daten/c/osdt/codeblocks/gitsvn/src/output30:
Starting debugger: /usr/bin/gdb -nx -fullname -quiet  -args ../../../devel30/codeblocks
Setting SHELL to '/bin/sh'
done
Setting breakpoints
Debugger name and version: GNU gdb (Ubuntu 8.1-0ubuntu3) 8.1.0.20180409-git
No source file named /share/daten/c/osdt/codeblocks/gitsvn/src/plugins/contrib/AutoVersioning/AutoVersioning.cpp.
Haltepunkt 2 ("/share/daten/c/osdt/codeblocks/gitsvn/src/plugins/contrib/AutoVersioning/AutoVersioning.cpp:68") anstehend.
Child process PID: 11977
At /share/daten/c/osdt/codeblocks/gitsvn/src/plugins/contrib/AutoVersioning/AutoVersioning.cpp:69
Continuing...

--- End code ---

oBFusCATed:
It turned out that the code in prefix.cpp doesn't work on my os.
I've removed it and replaced it with wx calls.

Anyone willing to test it on something different than modern Gentoo Linux?
Here is the branch https://github.com/obfuscated/codeblocks_sf/tree/experiments/prefix

p.s. I'll test it soon on macOS.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version