Author Topic: Problem with file tabs  (Read 3259 times)

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
Problem with file tabs
« on: February 14, 2006, 12:37:34 pm »
Hello,

Yesterday, I have remarked a problem with rev2001 (Windows XP SP - GCC 4.1.0 - wxWidgets 2.6.3 RC1). I was debugging my project, and I had to solve some problems in a specific header file (it belongs to my project and not to e.g., wxWidgets). After some minutes, I have remarked that there were 3 file tabs of this file :?. This is normally not possible, or? Each of this tab referenced a different version of the same file. One for the original file, the second for a slightly modified version and the third for the actual version (the one effectively used by C::B). The problem was solved by closing the first two tabs.

And I think that the problem is not related to wxWidgets 2.6.3 RC1 (or not fully) as I had it with 2.6.2 too.

Best wishes,
Michael

Offline tiwag

• Developer
  • Lives here!
  • sailing away ...
    • tiwag.cb
Re: Problem with file tabs
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2006, 12:47:37 pm »
did you add this particular file to your project ? if not, try adding :)

Offline killerbot

• Administrator
  • Lives here!
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2006, 12:49:24 pm »
today, I had a similar problem, suddenly I noticed I had a headr file (belonging to the project) open twice. No idea though when the second time was, it was opened.

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: February 14, 2006, 12:53:52 pm »
The header belongs already to a project. I am not sure, but may be the problem appeared because I clicked in the error message in "Build messages" and other time in the file name in the project's tree. But I am not sure.

I have had a similar problem with an cpp file too.

Michael

Offline Michael

• Lives here!
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2006, 02:05:18 pm »
Hello,

I have had this problem again. See here below:

This time, I have compiled my code (without errors for one time :)). Then, I have switched to Firefox and some minutes later to C::B again. At this point C::B dispayed a message saying that the file src\AQoSCreator.h has been modified and if I wanted to reload it. The file in question was not modified. So, I answered no. C::B asked me again and again, I replied no. At this point I have had the 2 additional file tabs.

Best wishes,
Michael