Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

Keybinder v2 notes/problems

<< < (2/15) > >>

oBFusCATed:
2 and 5 are fixed it seems. Thanks. This works without deleting the config.

3. Is still broken.

Pecan:
@ oBFusCATed

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on July 01, 2019, 08:48:20 pm ---3. Is still broken.

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 27, 2019, 10:23:34 am ---3. The new keybinder failed to parse the old config and lost all my bindings

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Please test rev:11766.

To test, backup your ~/.config/codeblocks/<personality>.cbKeybinder20.conf, then remove it. Else Keybinder won't process cbKeyBinder10.ini since it thinks it's already processed it once.

Also, backup and remove any <personality>.cbKeyBinder10.ini file that may not contain the keys you want from the standalone(non-personality) cbKeyBinder10.ini.

This will cause KeyBinder to use the standalone cbKeyBinder10.ini file because it cannot find a personalized one.

I forgot that there could be non-personalized cbKeyBinder10.ini files still sitting around. They don't happen anymore unless a pre-personalized version of CB is run or the file is inherited from a pre-personalized version of CB.

Pecan:
@ oBFusCATed

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 27, 2019, 07:23:34 pm ---4. The old menu name is not visible on windows7 with wx-master + 4k 27inch display in the settings on windows (this is with the latest night build)

--- End quote ---

wx-master fails to compile on my windows 10 or my VM windows 7.
And, I am unable to re-create the described problem with wx-3.1.1 .

--- Code: ---if exist ..\..\lib\gcc_dll\libwxregexu.a del ..\..\lib\gcc_dll\libwxregexu.a
ar rcu ..\..\lib\gcc_dll\libwxregexu.a gcc_mswudll\wxregex_regcomp.o gcc_mswudll\wxregex_regexec.o gcc_mswudll\wxregex_regerror.o gcc_mswudll\wxregex_regfree.o
ranlib ..\..\lib\gcc_dll\libwxregexu.a
mingw32-make: *** No rule to make target '../../src/zlib/adler32.c', needed by 'gcc_mswudll\wxzlib_adler32.o'.  Stop.
--- End code ---

sodev:
Did you forget to update the submodules or did you fetch them at all?

Pecan:

--- Quote from: sodev on July 04, 2019, 07:42:39 pm ---Did you forget to update the submodules or did you fetch them at all?

--- End quote ---

That was the problem, thanks.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version