Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

Keybinder v2 notes/problems

<< < (3/15) > >>

Pecan:
@ oBFusCATed

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 27, 2019, 07:23:34 pm ---4. The old menu name is not visible on windows7 with wx-master + 4k 27inch display in the settings on windows (this is with the latest night build)

--- End quote ---

I am unable to re-create this problem with wx-master, mingw-810seh(64bit), on windows VM 7sp1 (HP laptop 17" dispaly @ res:1920x1080) .

I also cannot cause the problem on the last cbNightly ref:11712 .

Could you give me some more clues as to how to make this happen?

oBFusCATed:
3) is now fixed thank you.

For the display issue just open the settings for the keybinder. Next time I'm on windows, I'll try to remember to provide a screenshot.

oBFusCATed:
Another problem I've discovered is that a v2 file saved with wx28 build doesn't work on wx313 build on linux. I've tried relatively recent build. Please let me know if you need more details.

Pecan:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on December 14, 2019, 03:11:50 pm ---Another problem I've discovered is that a v2 file saved with wx28 build doesn't work on wx313 build on linux. I've tried relatively recent build. Please let me know if you need more details.

--- End quote ---
Are there any instructions anywhere to install wx313 on linux. Mint19 only has 3.0

oBFusCATed:
I build it manually and install in some home folder then I use --with-wx-config to point codeblocks' build to it.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version