User forums > Nightly builds

The 12 January 2019 build (11552) is out.

<< < (2/10) > >>

Karutoh:
1.) Open codeblocks version "svn build rev 11552"
2.) Load my projects
3.) Select the project I want to create a new file for
4.) Created a New file with File->New->Empty File
5.) Prompts me with, "Do you want to add this new file to an active project (has to be saved first)?"
6.) I click, "yes"
7.) I save the file under my project's directory
8.) The error shown above appears

Miguel Gimenez:
This is due to a failed encoding detection. You can work around this changing the configuration in Settings->Editor->General settings->Encoding settings to bypass C::B autodetection.

Anyway this is only a warning.

EDIT: The problem is in sdk\filemanager.cpp:416, wxCSConv doesn't like wxFONTENCODING_DEFAULT. The file is empty, so autodetection always fails. If I change line 416 to

--- Code: ---wxCSConv csconv(wxFONTENCODING_SYSTEM);
--- End code ---

then the assert goes away.

Frank_CB:
Installed the 01/12/2019 Nightly Build (11552).

Then built C::B from SVN 11554 source, with mingw-w64-gcc-8.1.0 compiler, on Win10 64-bit platform, using the 11552 nightly.

The following contributed plugins failed to build: SpellChecker and Exporter

SVN 11554 source also has the files for the following contributed plugins: appdata, pythonplugins, valgrind, wxSmithDemo, wxSmithExplorer and wxSmithSTC. Were these suppose to be included in the ContribPlugins.wx31_64.workspace?

Regards!

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: Frank_CB on January 16, 2019, 11:00:32 pm ---The following contributed plugins failed to build: SpellChecker and Exporter

--- End quote ---
Are there any build errors?

stahta01:

--- Quote from: Frank_CB on January 16, 2019, 11:00:32 pm ---SVN 11554 source also has the files for the following contributed plugins: appdata, pythonplugins, valgrind, wxSmithDemo, wxSmithExplorer and wxSmithSTC. Were these suppose to be included in the ContribPlugins.wx31_64.workspace?

--- End quote ---

appdata                 Never heard of this plugin
pythonplugins        No
valgrind                 No, this is a non windows plugin that is included in Linux/Unix workspace
wxSmithDemo        No
wxSmithExplorer    I forgot about this plugin
wxSmithSTC           No

Tim S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version