Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

OnGetNetPage vs OnLeave in New Project wizard

(1/4) > >>

jimbo:
Encountering an oddness, which I suspect is down to the order in which OnGetNetPage and OnLeave are executed.

I want to specifiy the next page in a wizard according to what is in the current page, but I cannot determine that until the OnLeave function is called, where I analyse the content of the page and set up somes variable accordingly. But it appears that OnGetNext is called before OnLeave (could be wrong, in which case something else is happening), so my tests to see what the next page should be fail as the variable are not yet set up.

Ideas?

In other news, having problems with the squirrel array.find function not working, giving a bad index error. Is that function supported in CB?

Jimbo

BlueHazzard:

--- Code: ---In other news, having problems with the squirrel array.find function not working, giving a bad index error. Is that function supported in CB?
--- End code ---
Example code?
Are you using standard squirrel arrays or some wxWidgets binding?

jimbo:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on November 19, 2018, 10:30:16 pm ---
--- Code: ---In other news, having problems with the squirrel array.find function not working, giving a bad index error. Is that function supported in CB?
--- End code ---
Example code?
Are you using standard squirrel arrays or some wxWidgets binding?

--- End quote ---

Standard squirrel array, here some C&P from the wizard, not the actual code, and not tried to see if it works, but exactly same syntax as using in actual wizard.

--- Code: ---selectedLibraries<-array(0);

function fred()
{

selectedLibraries.append(1);
  selectedLibraries.append(3);
  selectedLibraries.append(5);

local idx =  selectedLibraries.find(5);    <<<<<<<< Gives a squirrel index [find] not found sort of error
}

--- End code ---

BlueHazzard:
sadly we are using squirrel 2.2.5 and there the find methode does not exists...

@obfuscate: what about updating squirrel, without going to sqrat? Squirrel is now at 3.1 with tons of fixes and additions. 2.2 is 8 years old...

jimbo:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on November 20, 2018, 12:27:31 pm ---sadly we are using squirrel 2.2.5 and there the find methode does not exists...

@obfuscate: what about updating squirrel, without going to sqrat? Squirrel is now at 3.1 with tons of fixes and additions. 2.2 is 8 years old...

--- End quote ---

Ah, that is what I was starting to suspect. It's not a problem, we have for loops...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version