User forums > Embedded development

How to install the GNU ARM compiler toolchain for codeblocks?

<< < (3/4) > >>

aashishgogna92:
kindly tell me the procedure ,how did you made this project,i guess it is made using Cubemx ,but in my cubemx version,codeblocks ide is not listed 

Thanks ;D

aashishgogna92:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on August 03, 2018, 02:44:53 pm ---
EDIT: have you any idea what you are doing? If not, please tell us what you want to do... Compiler emWin on windows, for testing, or compiling emWin for arm and running it on your arm controller?

--- End quote ---

i want to compile emwin for arm and run it on my arm controller.

stahta01:

--- Quote from: aashishgogna92 on August 04, 2018, 06:50:28 am ---kindly tell me the procedure ,how did you made this project,i guess it is made using Cubemx ,but in my cubemx version,codeblocks ide is not listed 

Thanks ;D

--- End quote ---

He likely started from an empty Code::Blocks project and then add code and settings till it built correctly.

Tim S.

aashishgogna92:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on August 04, 2018, 10:10:29 am ---

He likely started from an empty Code::Blocks project and then add code and settings till it built correctly.

Tim S.

--- End quote ---

actually the style of code in the project is made using some utility software later the post-pre buildcommands ,linker settings,alot of settings, linking objects, and a lot of non figure able information(at least to me) are manually input to the IDE.

thanks for providing the project.

stahta01:
Still he could have started with an empty CB Project and added text files from some external wizard or tool; after that added CB project settings.

Tim S.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version