Author Topic: I'm leaving...  (Read 34272 times)

Offline byo

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
Re: I'm leaving...
« Reply #15 on: February 10, 2006, 08:38:40 am »
Thx Rick for all You've done.

Maybe I don't know You very well (somehow I feel it's my fault), but I must say: I'm proud of You, and I'm proud I could work with You, and most of all I'm proud I was given a chance to work with someone who decided to leave everything to spread the gospel.

I'll pray for You,  and hope You'll sometimes pray for us too :) God bless

jc

« Reply #16 on: February 10, 2006, 11:29:35 am »
Aww, this sucks, which I saw it sooner. Rick, you'll be missed. I've lurked since Code::Blocks came out, and I've always admired your work here on the forums and in the code. Be safe.

And thanks for all you've done.

Offline cyberkoa

• Plugin developer
  • Almost regular
    • http://
« Reply #17 on: February 15, 2006, 07:41:15 am »
you are the one that encourage me and give me a lot of guidance in the starting stage  , personal thanks a lot :)

and of course thanks for all the effort putting in Code::Blocks ... you will be back , don't you ? :)

Offline Pecan

• Plugin developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #18 on: February 15, 2006, 04:18:15 pm »
Rick,

A big Thanks. When others had little patients with us n00bies, you were there to encourage us. I really appreciated that. I hope to see ya back here when you're through roaming elsewhere.

Thanks again,
pecan

RKCole

« Reply #19 on: February 24, 2006, 06:47:30 am »
I've been using Code::Blocks for a short while now, but I appreciate all of the work that was put into it.  Thank you very much for your contribution in making this software available.  I cannot even begin to explain how much of a difference it has made for me as I cannot afford commercial software (but who needs it with this?!)

May God bless you wherever He sends you.  I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Please take care, and thanks again for your hard work.