User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

Ardunio Project Help

<< < (3/6) > >>

eldevstudios:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 24, 2018, 12:29:43 pm ---So, lets explain how this works: The wizard creates a file named CDC.cpp which only includes CDC.cpp. We do this because we need to include code (implementation) from arduino's sources.
And this is the easiest way. I guess we should rename the project files to something more obvious.

--- End quote ---

Well I understand that much. I didn't understand why until I realized the simulation targets to not provide proper directories. I am unsure how to fix that but not going to bother trying.
I changed to the Arduino Uno target, and no linker errors, but there were compiler errors

oBFusCATed:
No idea about the simulation targets, I have no idea what they do. I'm not sure I've ever tested them.

eldevstudios:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 25, 2018, 12:36:27 am ---No idea about the simulation targets, I have no idea what they do. I'm not sure I've ever tested them.

--- End quote ---
Understandable. Any advice on where to go for the compiler error?
The only red item in the build log;

--- Code: ---g++.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-mmcu=atmega328p'

--- End code ---

stahta01:

--- Quote from: eldevstudios on June 25, 2018, 12:45:29 am ---
--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 25, 2018, 12:36:27 am ---No idea about the simulation targets, I have no idea what they do. I'm not sure I've ever tested them.

--- End quote ---
Understandable. Any advice on where to go for the compiler error?
The only red item in the build log;

--- Code: ---g++.exe: error: unrecognized command line option '-mmcu=atmega328p'

--- End code ---

--- End quote ---

Remove the option or use a compiler that supports that option. Did you setup the compiler tool chain correctly?

Tim S.

eldevstudios:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on June 25, 2018, 01:16:37 am ---Remove the option or use a compiler that supports that option. Did you setup the compiler tool chain correctly?

--- End quote ---
It's the standard Mingw-w64 6.2.0 with POSIX Threads. Ithink POSIXS...
It better be set up right, otherwise something is wrong and my other projects are some sort of miraculous outcome.
Any suggestions for this "other" compiler?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version