User forums > General (but related to Code::Blocks)

Ardunio Project Help

(1/6) > >>

eldevstudios:
Pretty simple I suppose...
How do I set it up?
I set the variable "arduino_dir" to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\" but that didn't seem to work.
Any help/info is appreciated!
Than you and have a nice day.

oBFusCATed:
Do you use the integrated wizard or the one from https://github.com/obfuscated/cb_arduino_template ?
What version of arduino do you have?
What does "didn't seem to work" mean?
What is the error?

eldevstudios:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 23, 2018, 09:59:25 am ---Do you use the integrated wizard or the one from https://github.com/obfuscated/cb_arduino_template ?

--- End quote ---
Using the integrated wizard.

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 23, 2018, 09:59:25 am ---What version of arduino do you have?

--- End quote ---
Arduino Uno, however it is irrelevant in the situation.

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 23, 2018, 09:59:25 am ---What does "didn't seem to work" mean?

--- End quote ---
Linker errors, it cannot find the specified files in the #include (s)

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 23, 2018, 09:59:25 am ---What is the error?

--- End quote ---
Linker error;

--- Code: ---(just path to the project files)\ardunioSafeController\cores\CDC.cpp|3|fatal error: CDC.cpp: No such file or directory|
--- End code ---
That is just the first error. I remove this file, the rest will throw errors because the linker is unable to find the files in the search paths specified. I tried solving this, as I mentioned, by setting the "ARDUINO_DIR" variable to the Arduino IDE path. That did't work as it still throws the errors, thus "It did't seem to work."

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: eldevstudios on June 23, 2018, 11:00:28 am ---Arduino Uno, however it is irrelevant in the situation.

--- End quote ---
I'm not asking about the hardware version, but the software version.
The integrated wizard works with 1.0.x versions only, if I remember correctly.
The arduino software developers have made changes to the file layout since 1.0.x. This means that 1.5.x and newer doesn't work with the integrated wizard.
My wizard works with 1.6.9. I've not tested anything newer or older.

eldevstudios:

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on June 23, 2018, 11:33:15 am ---My wizard works with 1.6.9. I've not tested anything newer or older.

--- End quote ---
Software as in the IDE? I'm using the latest, which is 1.8.5
I can downgrade to 1.6.9
Also, I should mention, I am runnign Windows 8 (sadly, lol)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version