Author Topic: Compile problem with FortranProject and C::B SVN 11352  (Read 7276 times)

Offline gd_on

• Lives here!
Compile problem with FortranProject and C::B SVN 11352
« on: March 28, 2018, 11:16:16 am »
I tried to compile C::B svn 11352 but there is a problem when compiling FortranProject :

Code
||=== Générer : default dans FortranProject (compilateur : GNU GCC Compiler) ===|
C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\CodeBlocks_SVN\CodeBlocks_src\src\plugins\contrib\FortranProject\finfowindow.cpp||In constructor 'FInfoWindow::FInfoWindow()':|
C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\CodeBlocks_SVN\CodeBlocks_src\src\plugins\contrib\FortranProject\finfowindow.cpp|31|error: no matching function for call to 'EditorColourSet::Apply(HighlightLanguage, cbStyledTextCtrl*&)'|
C:\Users\Gerard\Documents\CodeBlocks_SVN\CodeBlocks_src\src\plugins\contrib\FortranProject\finfowindow.cpp|31|note: candidates are:|
..\..\..\include\editorcolourset.h|111|note: HighlightLanguage EditorColourSet::Apply(cbEditor*, HighlightLanguage, bool)|
..\..\..\include\editorcolourset.h|111|note:   candidate expects 3 arguments, 2 provided|
..\..\..\include\editorcolourset.h|112|note: void EditorColourSet::Apply(HighlightLanguage, cbStyledTextCtrl*, bool, bool)|
..\..\..\include\editorcolourset.h|112|note:   candidate expects 4 arguments, 2 provided|
||=== Génération de terminé : 1 erreur(s), 0 avertissement(s) (0 minute(s), 2 seconde(s)) ===|

My previous svn 11345 build was OK.

gd_on
Windows 11 64 bits (23H2), svn C::B (last version or almost!), wxWidgets 3.2.4 (tests with 3.3), Msys2 Compilers 13.2.0, 64 bits (seh, posix : gcc, g++ and gfortran in C:\msys64\mingw64) or 32 bits (dwarf2, posix  in C:\msys64\mingw32).

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Compile problem with FortranProject and C::B SVN 11352
« Reply #1 on: March 28, 2018, 06:53:43 pm »
There is a change in the API, the plugin must be adjusted for this to work.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline crobar

• Multiple posting newcomer
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2018, 12:57:20 pm »
I have the same problem with the python plugin, could you give a tip on what the fix might be in the 17.02 release?

Offline Miguel Gimenez

• Developer
  • Lives here!
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2018, 01:14:23 pm »
It was fixed adding a new parameter (true) to the function call. If this doesn't solve your issue please post the build log mesages and source versions.