User forums > Help

default.conf

(1/3) > >>

pca_:
Herllo, I been working non stop 3 days trying to get a dark theme on Codeblocks. There was no default.conf
file installed so I downloaded one from sourceforge. So I put in the thmes with cb_share.exe   The resulting default.conf
where should it be stored?  The directories I found to "usually" hold the default.conf does not exist on my windows install. (windows 10).  Would it be possible to set a env var to speicifiy where the default.conf is loadedf from?

By the way, registering here required the answer "2018" to the question "what is the next year?", wouldnt that be 2019 ..

Working with this is just generally half-broken, half-working? Not sure it is worth the effort.

oBFusCATed:
If you've run and closed codeblocks at least once you should have default.conf file.
Also as far as I know cb_share_config knows where your default conf is...

pca_:
There is no default.conf file because I searched the entire drive for it, and when I start cb_share_config it is empty .. I re installed codeblocks three times and it is the same. I am giving up on this crap. Cant use an editor with a white background.

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on March 07, 2018, 09:53:47 am ---If you've run and closed codeblocks at least once you should have default.conf file.
Also as far as I know cb_share_config knows where your default conf is...

--- End quote ---

oBFusCATed:
Default.conf is created the first time you start codeblocks.exe, but you need to make sure that it exits cleanly and doesn't crash!

pca_:

If you can tell me precisely in what directory it is created, then I will be able to check if what you are saying is accurate.

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on March 07, 2018, 10:19:47 am ---Default.conf is created the first time you start codeblocks.exe, but you need to make sure that it exits cleanly and doesn't crash!

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version