User forums > Using Code::Blocks

OpenMP

<< < (3/3)

BlueHazzard:
Ok, i tried it on my system with different compiler. The result:

| Compiler version | result | |TDM-GCC-4.9 |Ok | |TDM-GCC-5.X |libgomp.spec not found, missing in the installation direcotry | |TDM-GCC-6 |Ok |so this is dependent of your compiler. You need TDM-GCC-6 or TDM-GCC-4. TDM-GCC-5 wont work because of missing libgomp.spec

My project used the compiler options
--- Code: ----fopenmp
--- End code ---
and the library
--- Code: ---gomp
--- End code ---
in the linker->library settings

Miguel Gimenez:
BlueHazzard, where did you find TDM-GCC-6?. The project seems abandoned after 5.1...

BlueHazzard:

--- Quote from: Miguel Gimenez on September 25, 2017, 11:56:35 am ---BlueHazzard, where did you find TDM-GCC-6?. The project seems abandoned after 5.1...

--- End quote ---

it is a "kind of TDM-GCC": http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php/topic,22103.0.html

Misa:

--- Quote from: biotech54 on September 22, 2017, 04:33:41 am ---I'm trying to get OpenMP programs to compile using CB.  I read previous OpenMP discussions on this forum, written about 7 years ago.  However, I did not understand what they were talking about, and i'm sure CB has changed since 2010.  Does anyone know what i need to click, what settings i need to change, so that my OpenMP programs will compile?  I get error messages when i try to compile simple five line programs.  Thanks,
Edward

--- End quote ---

Step 1: Setup a new GCC compiler in Settings->Compiler by simply cloning the 'GNU GCC compiler', let's say it's 'OpenMP GNU GCC compiler'

Step 2: Configure as in attached pictures

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version