Author Topic: How to use a nightly build  (Read 3912 times)

Offline rudolf128

• Multiple posting newcomer
How to use a nightly build
« on: April 04, 2019, 10:47:28 pm »
I downloaded the last nightly build (9 march 2019) in order to fix some problems I get with the debugger. I unzipped it, but the DLLs mentioned in the procedure to use the build are not in the files I got from the zip. Namely, they are wxmsw28u_gcc_cb.dll and mingwm10.dll.
So, I don't know what to do now.
Thanks.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline rudolf128

• Multiple posting newcomer
Re: How to use a nightly build
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2019, 05:31:31 am »
Yes, I did read those topics, but I still don't know exactly how to use the nightly builds. For example, what is the wx dll? I also downloaded the widgets, but i don't see how to apply them to Code::Blocks.
What I really need, is a -lets say- small hand written "script" on how to apply a build to the original Code Blocks with the Ming 64 compiler. If you can help me in some way, I will be very grateful.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: How to use a nightly build
« Reply #3 on: April 05, 2019, 08:18:07 am »
Then you have to read the first post in for the night build you want to use. You'll find links to both the mingw runtime and the wx libs.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]