Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > CodeCompletion redesign

question on how to trigger evt(cbEVT_COMPLETE_CODE)

<< < (5/5)

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: Alpha on August 26, 2017, 03:36:58 pm ---(Also, self plug.  I cross linked our generated documentation, so wxWidgets classes link to their documentation.)

--- End quote ---
I never noticed this before, just found it now. :)
This is quite a nice feature, how do you achieve this? Thanks.

Alpha:
I ran doxygen for wxWidgets with GENERATE_TAGFILE enabled.  Then set TAGFILES = wxTagFile.xml=http://docs.wxwidgets.org/3.0 when building our docs.  The tricky part was that in order to match up, the tag file for wxWidgets needed to be built via the same version of doxygen as the wxWidgets team uses.

If there is interest, I could share the tag file.

yvesdm3000:
Hi,

Has anything changed related to  evt(cbEVT_COMPLETE_CODE) with latest SVN version ? When I use ClangCC and send this event, the CC window opens and closes quickly again. This has always worked correctly in 16.01

Yves

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: yvesdm3000 on September 07, 2017, 03:51:36 pm ---Hi,

Has anything changed related to  evt(cbEVT_COMPLETE_CODE) with latest SVN version ? When I use ClangCC and send this event, the CC window opens and closes quickly again. This has always worked correctly in 16.01

Yves

--- End quote ---
I have a commit to fix your described issue days before, discussions and analysis are put in this thread,  Strange it breaks something.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version