User forums > Using Code::Blocks

.exe||No such file or directory

<< < (2/2)

stahta01:
The problem is likely something wrong with your Compiler or some setting you added to Code::Blocks!

You can try to work on fixing all the CB Settings issues here; but, I will guess that once that is done you will need to go back to the other site to figure out the compiler issue.

Tim S.

BlueHazzard:
i do not fully understand if this problem is solved or not. But if not, can you post your project file? Or open your project file with notepad and paste it here: https://pastebin.com/ and post a link here?

stahta01:
@BlueHazzard: The CB Project file is likely inside HeloWorld.zip attached above.

Tim S.

BlueHazzard:

--- Quote from: stahta01 on May 22, 2017, 11:11:01 pm ---@BlueHazzard: The CB Project file is likely inside HeloWorld.zip attached above.

Tim S.

--- End quote ---
Thank you.. I missed that somehow...

@Дмитро:
i looked in your project and you are using a non ANSI character for the output file name. What appears to be a latin "H" is something other : "Н"
Try to use only ASCII (latin) characters. If i try to compile your project on my pc i get a windows crash. If you use the latin "H" it does not compile because it doe snot find "<mingw.mutex.h>" but this is a other problem...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version