Author Topic: Visual bug? When running a basic program.  (Read 2298 times)

Jonas Atienza

Visual bug? When running a basic program.
« on: February 09, 2017, 01:33:43 pm »
Well... im a high school student who is using c++ to program at school (which is part of our curriculum)... i know what it looks like at the school and how it should look like.. but i recently downloaded code::blocks at my pc to practice and such at home... but it had problems such as the compiler not found (which i solved earlier by downloading MinGW installer) and my problem in this topic... the visual bug? i really dont know if it is though... the pointer in the console is on the bottom of the current string (pardon me if im not that familiar with the correct terms).... when im typing input for my program it is typed below the string.... so that when if i finished the input.. the results would be messed up... thanks in advance :)

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
Re: Visual bug? When running a basic program.
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2017, 02:14:40 pm »
This has nothing to do with codeblocks, but with programing. You told your program to make a new line at the end of your output and before your input, so it will show you a  new line....

By signing up to this forum you agreed with the rules of this forum. And in this rules is clearly written that this forum is not the correct place for programming questions. So this topic violates the forum rules and probably will get locked...