Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > Plugins development

Codeblock plugin project

<< < (2/3) > >>

anandamu16:
oh..okey. Thanks a lot. I searched about that error over whole internet but still I was not able to find the solution

i referred this article "http://wiki.codeblocks.org/index.php?title=Linking_the_plugin_to_a_Nightly_Build" and this thread too "http://forums.codeblocks.org/index.php?topic=18244.0". Still I am not able to get rid of this error.

I am actually working on the already modified version of codeblocks called as axCodeblocks. It doesn't have any codeblocks.dll/codeblocks.lib but it has "libaxcodeblocks-0.dll". I have gave this address to linker settings. Still problem remais persist

I have added the screenshot of installation directory. Pls check

ollydbg:
Why the generated file name has some prefix "ax", and suffix "-0"? How do you build wx and cb?

anandamu16:
This is the customized version of codeblocks namely "Axcodeblocks" so developer have made the changes within all files. I have no knowledge how its done but I have to make plugin on this.

For wx, i downloaded wxwidget2.8.12 and build it setting 1 to all SHARED,MONOLITHIC AND UNICODE parameters.
For cb, I dont have any idea, although i am having the source code of it

BlueHazzard:
didn't know that onsemi has a codeblocks derivation xD

As i told you in a other thread already we need the full build logs in text format to help you...

Also please don't open 100 threads with compiling problems... You want to develop one plugin and open 20 threads with compiling problems. Where should we know what you actual problem is. Use one thread and update him accordingly.

We can't give support for a cb derivative from a other developer. You have to ask them for support. But i can tell you that you have to reset the name of the library to the corresponding libraryname in your file system. You have to adjust Project->Build options-> Linker->Link libraries

oBFusCATed:

--- Quote from: anandamu16 on February 05, 2017, 01:27:12 pm ---This is the customized version of codeblocks namely "Axcodeblocks" so developer have made the changes within all files. I have no knowledge how its done but I have to make plugin on this.

--- End quote ---
Keep in mind that here we don't support modified versions of codeblocks!
We support only the original.

BTW: Do you have the source code of the fork? If not the axcodeblocks developer is violating our license.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version