Author Topic: [SOLVED]Needed 'wxmsw30u_gcc_custom.dll' file not created on build (release).  (Read 5976 times)

Offline Aaron

• Multiple posting newcomer
I thought I had a couple Win 7 64bit PC(with C::B 16.01/wxWidgets 3.02) installs dialed-in, but I realized wxmsw30u_gcc_custom.dll files were not being created for each test project we've built.

Is there a setting in CB that controls whether or not this dll is created or not?

The dlls are not in any of the project folders.  My Windows searches does not find them.
Dependency Walker cannot find this DLL...

(my compile string was: mingw32-make.exe -f makefile.gcc SHARED=1 MONOLITHIC=1 BUILD=release UNICODE=1 CXXFLAGS="-std=gnu++11")
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 11:43:08 pm by Aaron »

Offline BlueHazzard

• Developer
  • Lives here!
This has nothing to do with codeblocks per se...
This is the wxWidgets library and you will find it in PATH_TO_WXWIDGETS/lib/gcc_dll/

Offline Aaron

• Multiple posting newcomer
Yes, I found it there.
Thank you BlueHazzard.

Please excuse the inappropriate post.

Thank you.

Offline sleepymario

• Single posting newcomer
Excuse me, but how do I add the dll to always be in the program (.exe), so I don't have to add it all the time in other computers? I now this is an old post, but I'm a begginer at this, I hope you can help me.

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Find a static library version and link statically. Most of the time this is not possible.
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]