Author Topic: Toolbar Icon size is too small  (Read 5393 times)

Offline salik19

• Single posting newcomer
Toolbar Icon size is too small
« on: March 17, 2016, 10:56:10 am »
Hi all, I have just installed the program into my laptop but upon opening code blocks, I had quite a few icons that appears to be very small (the icons below the File, Edit menu bar)

I did go to Settings >> View >> and choose the '22x22' for the toolbar icons size, still the icons appeared very small.
The only time it appears reasonable is unless I change my screen resolution from '3200 x 1800' to '2048 x 1152' or smaller. But changing the resolution seems to bump up the size of the other UIs (Eg. the OK and Cancel buttons of the Settings window are now not within my screen).

And so, is there any other ways in which I can re-size the toolbar icons bigger while maintaining my screen resolution at 3200 x 1800?

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Re: Toolbar Icon size is too small
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2016, 09:30:52 pm »
I don't think so. Probably if there is a way to tell windows that C::B is not high dpi aware this might fix it.
But we should fix our code in order to support this properly, but unfortunately I (and probably other devs) don't have hidpi monitors/machines where we can test things so progress in regards to this will be slow. :(
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline salik19

• Single posting newcomer
Re: Toolbar Icon size is too small
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2016, 05:21:10 am »
Okay then. I had thought I may have did something wrong.
But thanks for checking in anyway. :)