Developer forums (C::B DEVELOPMENT STRICTLY!) > CodeCompletion redesign

symbol browser issue when CB build against wx3.x

<< < (4/4)

tigerbeard:
Sorry to revive this rather old thread.

I spent a few hours to look into the code in order to understand the problem. The comments from Ollydbg in October 2018 were quite helpful, thanks for that.

I did not find any bits of the suggested wxTree structure from the wxWidget forum. Have there been any trials on that in 2017? Like the approach did not work for some reason and had to be removed from the code again?

If I understood the design correctly, the NativeParser is a singleton entity for converting all workspace files (or subsets) to tokes. Why would such a thing own a GUI component in the first place? Do the Parsers are called themselfes from threads?
Is there a single manager who handles the GUI framework and all windows/subwindows etc?

ollydbg:

--- Quote from: tigerbeard on February 26, 2019, 08:16:46 pm ---I did not find any bits of the suggested wxTree structure from the wxWidget forum. Have there been any trials on that in 2017? Like the approach did not work for some reason and had to be removed from the code again?

--- End quote ---
See here:Any method to build a big wxTreeCtrl progressively in GUI thread?

tigerbeard:

--- Quote from: ollydbg on February 27, 2019, 04:23:20 pm ---
--- Quote from: tigerbeard on February 26, 2019, 08:16:46 pm ---I did not find any bits of the suggested wxTree structure from the wxWidget forum. Have there been any trials on that in 2017? Like the approach did not work for some reason and had to be removed from the code again?

--- End quote ---
See here:Any method to build a big wxTreeCtrl progressively in GUI thread?

--- End quote ---
Sorry badly phrased. I meant I did not find anything from that suggestion in the CodeBlocks sources.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version