User forums > Announcements

Release 15.12, RC1 has arrived

<< < (17/17)

oBFusCATed:
I'm not using the browse tracker plugin, so I don't know which features are useful and which aren't.

Pecan:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on January 28, 2016, 11:18:36 pm ---I think i am a bit confused, about the difference between "Bookmarks" and "Browser Marks"

--- End quote ---

BrowseMarks are the original "..." marks that were internal to the BrowseTracker plugin only. IE., CB knew nothing about them.

Many request were made to use CB bookmarks instead, so that option passes the information to CB to set a bookmark.

However, CB bookmarks were not global. They don't work across editors.

Setting BrowseTracker to use CB Bookmarks causes BrowseTracker to remember the BrowseMarks as well as the CB bookmarks.

I'll look at the problem and see if I can find out why the tool bar does not work with BrowseMarks.

BlueHazzard:

--- Quote from: Pecan on January 29, 2016, 06:25:13 pm ---
--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on January 28, 2016, 11:18:36 pm ---I think i am a bit confused, about the difference between "Bookmarks" and "Browser Marks"

--- End quote ---

BrowseMarks are the original "..." marks that were internal to the BrowseTracker plugin only. IE., CB knew nothing about them.

Many request were made to use CB bookmarks instead, so that option passes the information to CB to set a bookmark.

However, CB bookmarks were not global. They don't work across editors.

Setting BrowseTracker to use CB Bookmarks causes BrowseTracker to remember the BrowseMarks as well as the CB bookmarks.

I'll look at the problem and see if I can find out why the tool bar does not work with BrowseMarks.

--- End quote ---

Thanks for the explanation. Is this written somewhere in the wiki?
The plugin is working like a charm, so no need to look into it.
One thing is missing: In the menu View->BrowseTracker is no "toggle bookmark" entry, so it is not possible to give it a shortcut. I don't think it is to difficult to add it, so i can reasign Ctrl+B to the BrowseTracker bookmark...

greetings

[EDIT:] here is a patch

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version