User forums > Announcements

Release 15.12, RC1 has arrived

<< < (16/17) > >>

MortenMacFly:

--- Quote from: darmma on January 27, 2016, 06:23:46 am ---Please let me know the cause. What's wrong ?

--- End quote ---
Most likely you mixed (wx-)debug with non-debug libraries / object files. Please note that this is not a C::B issue.

BlueHazzard:

--- Quote from: ssawgift on January 25, 2016, 06:55:28 am ---Buttons on bookmark toolbar do not work - clicking on them has no effect. But I assume this has already been fixed because it's so obvious.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on January 25, 2016, 10:05:29 am ---Are you talking about the browse tracker toolbar?

--- End quote ---

Yes. They are not working (at least the toggle bookmark button). Interesting that no one has found this bug :D I use the browser tracker extensively but only over shortcuts, so i never had this problem..

greetings

ps. i will start to look into it...

MortenMacFly:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on January 28, 2016, 10:47:02 pm ---Yes. They are not working (at least the toggle bookmark button). Interesting that no one has found this bug :D I use the browser tracker extensively but only over shortcuts, so i never had this problem..

--- End quote ---
Hmmm... working for me. Are you sure you enabled the feature globally (Menu: View-> BrowseTracker -> Settings -> Enable BrowseMarks)?

BlueHazzard:
I think i am a bit confused, about the difference between "Bookmarks" and "Browser Marks"

--- Quote from: MortenMacFly on January 28, 2016, 11:09:44 pm ---
--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on January 28, 2016, 10:47:02 pm ---Yes. They are not working (at least the toggle bookmark button). Interesting that no one has found this bug :D I use the browser tracker extensively but only over shortcuts, so i never had this problem..

--- End quote ---
Hmmm... working for me. Are you sure you enabled the feature globally (Menu: View-> BrowseTracker -> Settings -> Enable BrowseMarks)?

--- End quote ---
Yes this was it, the toolbar is working. But i didn't knew that this are two different features... I used always the Edit->Bookmarks->Toggle Bookmarks. What is the difference?

MortenMacFly:

--- Quote from: BlueHazzard on January 28, 2016, 11:18:36 pm ---But i didn't knew that this are two different features... I used always the Edit->Bookmarks->Toggle Bookmarks. What is the difference?

--- End quote ---
Jumpmarks should be more flexible in some ways... I actually don't know because for me, the bookmarks are just fine. What I can tell is that it requires another settings file (*.bmarks). Maybe oBFusCATed can say something about it...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version