User forums > Announcements

When is the next version coming out?

<< < (8/10) > >>

Folco:
Oh my god, how you Krice are afflicting...
You don't have to love C::B, but if you don't like it, just don't use it and stop trolling the devs, they have something else to do instead of answering your nastiness.
You could just shut up, considering the huge amount of free work contributed by the main devs and other people, across the years.
And if you're not happy with C::B, just write your own...

I hadn't read something so deplorable since a long time...

scarphin:

--- Quote from: Folco on November 07, 2015, 09:52:57 pm ---I hadn't read something so deplorable since a long time...

--- End quote ---
I second that.

raynebc:

--- Quote from: Krice on November 07, 2015, 12:23:21 pm ---
--- Quote from: oBFusCATed on November 06, 2015, 08:37:55 pm ---If you want to help, grab a night build and report any problems that affect your workflow, otherwise just wait for the next release.
--- End quote ---

That's directly throwing the responsibility to me (and any users).
--- End quote ---
No, that's saying bugs get fixed faster when users participate in the testing process.  Otherwise developers only have the possibility of fixing bugs they themselves discover.  It's perfectly clear you really have no clue how no/low-budget code development works, and if you're just going to complain instead of be helpful or at least silent you might as well just go away because if it's not obvious to you yet, nobody that puts real work/testing into this project appreciates your whinging.

Krice:

--- Quote from: raynebc on November 08, 2015, 02:53:23 am ---It's perfectly clear you really have no clue how no/low-budget code development works
--- End quote ---

Developers decide how it works. If you as a programmer also check out how the program works you are doing the testing and it's perfectly possible. I've done it myself. Some developers just think it's ok to let the users find bugs. This has been I think a problem even in commercial development. Just think of almost all modern PC games which are by default released with tons of bugs, which then are patched when players complain about them. I think it's not ok. You should check out your own stuff before releasing it. It's not that hard.

oBFusCATed:
Krice: What do you want to achieve with your posts?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version