User forums > Nightly builds

The 15 January 2006 build is out.

<< < (3/4) > >>

Michael:

--- Quote from: boaz on January 18, 2006, 10:30:06 am ---
--- Quote ---CodeBlocks-NewBuild.cbp should be all you need, you need to fill in the global variable for wx
--- End quote ---

It's what I did. I got it to compile. But I got stuck with resources. Where are the resource files when you svn the code tree. Where is the share Directory and what should be the --prefix when running in-tree. OK you don't need to answer that. I'll go read the manual now (RTFM boaz).

--- End quote ---

I am not sure to understand. After compiling C::B, did you run update.bat?

Michael

boaz:

--- Quote ---I am not sure to understand. After compiling C::B, did you run update.bat?
--- End quote ---

You Just saved me the reading of the Manual.
No I did not. is that what I have to do? :wink:

Why don't we put that in the "post build" of the application. So there is no Manual to read?

Free Life
Boaz

Urxae:

--- Quote from: boaz on January 18, 2006, 03:45:26 pm ---Why don't we put that in the "post build" of the application. So there is no Manual to read?

--- End quote ---

Because it doesn't work while C::B is running from the output/ directory: update.bat tries to overwrite it. So if you're running C::B from there (which you might want to do after you go through the trouble to compile it ;)) you have to close it before running update.bat

280Z28:

--- Quote from: Urxae on January 18, 2006, 04:11:35 pm ---
--- Quote from: boaz on January 18, 2006, 03:45:26 pm ---Why don't we put that in the "post build" of the application. So there is no Manual to read?

--- End quote ---

Because it doesn't work while C::B is running from the output/ directory: update.bat tries to overwrite it. So if you're running C::B from there (which you might want to do after you go through the trouble to compile it ;)) you have to close it before running update.bat

--- End quote ---

If you copy the files in the devel directory somewhere else and run that copy instead, you get much more information if it crashes on you afterwards. Then you could run update.bat while C::B is running too.

Michael:

--- Quote from: boaz on January 18, 2006, 03:45:26 pm ---
--- Quote ---I am not sure to understand. After compiling C::B, did you run update.bat?
--- End quote ---

You Just saved me the reading of the Manual.
No I did not. is that what I have to do? :wink:

--- End quote ---

And also do not forget to have zip.exe (update.bat needs it).

Michael

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version