Author Topic: Search Paths/Link Libs are listed in .cbp file, but cant find using CodeBlck GUI  (Read 2213 times)

Offline blipton

• Multiple posting newcomer
I have a .cbp project file (attached) that has the following include paths and linked libraries:

<Compiler>
         <Add option="-Wno-multichar" />
         <Add directory="..\..\..\libs\glu\include" />
      </Compiler>
      <Linker>
         <Add library="..\..\..\libs\FreeImage\lib\win_cb\FreeImage.lib" />
         <Add library="..\..\..\libs\rtAudio\lib\win_cb\librtaudio.a" />
      </Linker>

However I can't for the life of me find where I can see this in the gui!  The IDE's global compiler settings for the search directries and linker settings, do NOT have these listed.   Similary, in the project settings under those same tabs, they aren't there either!

I'm using the example OpenFrameworks project, so I don't know if the .cbp was manually edited to include and link to these files, but even if they did, shouldn't it be viewable from within the IDE without needing to manually tinker with the xml file? 

Thanks!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Have you tried to click on the firmataExample in the build options dialog and then search for them?
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]

Offline blipton

• Multiple posting newcomer
In the screenshot I took above, the dialog window on the right is the project build options.   Can't find it listed in any of those tabs.   Is it possible that these xml tag elements (<Add directory and Add library) are used so that it doesn't get listed from within the gui?

Offline oBFusCATed

• Developer
  • Lives here!
    • Travis build status
Have you clicked on the fimataExample in the tree that is located in the left side of the Build options dialog?
(most of the time I ignore long posts)
[strangers don't send me private messages, I'll ignore them; post a topic in the forum, but first read the rules!]